Row crops are crops planted in deliberate, pre-determined lines that are wide enough to allow for cultivation, harvesting, and irrigation. Some row crops, especially those in large farming operations, utilize farm machinery for tillage and cultivation. Row crops include grains, commercial crops, vegetable crops, and forage crops.
Row Crop Resources
- Vegetable Research & Information Center
- University of California Vegetable Crop Learning Modules
- Nutrient Management by Crop (Vegetables)
- Commodity Associations, Boards, and Commissions
- South Coast California Crop Calendar
- Imperial Valley California Crop Calendar