Is Your Property Ready for the Rain?
Below are some useful resources that the County of San Diego has developed to show what Best Management Practices could help protect your property from rain events.
- ReadySanDiego.org's Flooding Preparation
- Free Sand and Sandbags for Unincorporated Areas –
- Be sure to call the location ahead of time for hours of operation and resource availability.
- Watch the instructional video: “You’ve Got Your Sandbags, Now What?”
- Project Clean Water's Rainy Season Checklist
- Commercial Facility Rainy Season Preparation
- Industrial Facility Rainy Day Preparation
- Capture and use rainfall by harvesting rainwater
- Manage your irrigation practices carefully by Understanding Your Irrigation Controller